In order to provide a comprehensive financial perspective to our clients, we have partnered with a select group of estate-planning attorneys. This strategic alliance allows us to help meet your legal needs with the same resolve you do. Planning your financial legacy is the first step in helping to protect it. Many of our strategies revolve around legacy planning, wills, trusts, estate preservation and probate, medical and financial powers of attorney, and other critical legal affairs that may have a permanent impact on not only your finances, but your legacy.
Legacy – the word alone leaves a lasting impression. We feel it’s synonymous with assets, inheritance and possessions, but it also echoes permanence, and represents a lifetime. Because of this, we believe it’s imperative to work with the right advisor and the right firm.
- Estate Preservation
- Probate Avoidance
- Beneficiary Protection Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Medicaid and Financial Powers of Attorney
- Estate Settlement and Probate
- Estate Tax Reduction or Elimination
- Elder Law Services
- Medicaid Planning
- Estate-Planning Document Updating and Maintenance Process
- Second Opinion on Current Legal Documents